New Gas Boilers
A new boiler can be a huge expense – especially when an unexpected breakdown occurs. Boiler replacements can cost approximately £1,500 on average, and some homeowners simply do not have the available funds to purchase a new boiler in full.
Fortunately, here at 24|7, we offer new boilers on finance and seek to provide customers with a range of flexible finance options to choose from. This way, you could get the boiler you need for your home without breaking your budget.
Continue reading to find out about our boiler finance options.
New boilers pay monthly – How does it work?
By getting a new boiler on finance, you can breakdown the cost of your new boiler installation and pay in manageable monthly instalments instead of purchasing the system in full.
Due to the flexibility provided by this option, boiler financing is becoming an increasingly popular choice for homeowners.
In order to get a new boiler on finance, you must be over the age of 18 and be a permanent resident in the UK (at least for the last three years). You must also be either employed, retired or receive some form of long-term disability allowance in order to be eligible to get a new boiler on finance. A credit check will also be performed to confirm your eligibility for boiler finance.
What are the benefits of getting a new boiler on finance?
The main advantage of getting a new boiler on finance is the fact that you can avoid having to pay for your new boiler in full. For many, this offers a great deal of peace of mind. Your heating system plays an essential role in your property, so it’s important that nothing compromises its performance, not even the cost of a new boiler.
With a flexible finance option such as £0 deposit, you can get your new boiler installed without having to pay any upfront fees. With our finance plans, you can spread the cost of your new boiler and pay a monthly fee that aligns with your budget.
What finance options are available?
At 24|7, we aim to provide a range of flexible finance options to suit both your needs and your budget.
Through our finance partner, Allium Lending Group Limited, we offer customers finance packages such as:
• New boiler + annual servicing + all repairs for 10 years for just £52.99 per month* (£200 deposit)
• Up to 3 years 0% interest free credit on your new boiler installation – With this finance option, you can avoid paying any interest on the price of your new boiler installation for up to 3 years. A deposit is required to access this deal.
• Any boiler size for £2,800 – If you don’t need a buy now pay later boiler our simple cash price is a great alternative to boiler finance. For £2,800, you can get any boiler professionally installed, regardless of its size.
To find out how much your new boiler installation could cost, and to discover which boiler finance options could be available to you, try our free online quote tool today.
*Subject to availability
Boilers on finance with heating experts
If you think getting a new boiler on finance is a suitable option for you, 24|7 Home Rescue could provide you with an ideal pay monthly finance package to suit your budget.
We aim to ensure that all of our customers can get a top-quality new boiler installed without having to break the bank. So, whether you’re in need of a combi, regular or system boiler installation on finance, you can rest assured that with us, you’ll get an affordable deal, along with great service.
The process for getting a new boiler on finance with 24|7 typically goes as follows:
• Step 1: Get a quote – Use our free, quick and easy online quote tool to get a personalised estimate for your new boiler installation. We’ll also provide you with a recommendation for a new boiler that could effectively and efficiently meet your needs.
• Step 2: Discuss your finance options – A member of our expert team will get in touch with you to discuss your payment options. You can select one of our flexible finance plans or you can choose to pay for your new boiler in full.
• Step 3: Boiler Survey appointment – Once you’ve accepted your quote for your new boiler, one of our trained surveyors will take a look at your current boiler system, either via video call or in-person. This will help to ensure that we have all the information we need about your existing system to provide you with a first-class boiler installation.
• Step 4: Book your installation – You can book your boiler installation appointment for a day and time that suits your schedule.
• Step 5: Boiler installation – One of our Gas Safe registered engineers will visit your home on the allocated day and conduct a professional installation of your new gas boiler. Your engineer will answer any questions you may have about your new system. They’ll also advise you on how your new boiler works.
Try our free online quote tool today to get your new boiler on finance with one of our affordable pay monthly deals.