Are you dreading the piles of washing up surrounding the sink after your summer BBQ or party? Or do you have a dishwasher sized hole in your kitchen that you are eager to fill? Say good bye to endless dirty plates and cutlery this summer with our sizzling competition!
To celebrate National Give Something Away Day, we are giving you the chance to win this super sleek Kenwood Black Dishwasher worth £199.99 with one year’s warranty. We are also throwing in an extra years warranty on top worth £60 to keep your new dishwasher protected for two years!
To enter you must:
- Comment #nomorewashingup on our Facebook competition giveaway post, or
- FOLLOW our Twitter page, and RETWEET our giveaway tweet.
You have until 12pm on Wednesday 29th July to enter.
Please see our Terms and Conditions below:
- The promoter is 24|7 Home Rescue.
- Employees of 24|7 Home Rescue or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Enter the competition giveaway by:
(a) Comment #nomorewashingup on our Facebook giveway post (https://www.facebook.com/247HomeRescue), or
(b) Following 24|7 Home Rescue’s Twitter page (https://twitter.com/247homerescue) and retweeting the pinned giveaway tweet at the top of the page.
- The giveaway competition prize is a Kenwood KDW60B13 full size dishwasher (RRP £199.99 at Currys as of Wednesday 15th July 2015) with one year’s warranty, as well as an extra year’s warranty from 24|7 Home Rescue worth £5 a month (full details of the policy will be emailed to the winner).
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 29th July 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 24|7 Home Rescue reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by 24|7 Home Rescue.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen at random on Friday 31st July 2015 via 24|7 Home Rescue’s Facebook and Twitter pages, as long as their website and newsletter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 24|7 Home Rescue will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- 24|7 Home Rescue’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to 24|7 Home Rescue and not to any other party.