24|7 Home Rescue are working alongside the Gas Safe Register to keep the public safe from dangerous gas appliances in aid of national Gas Safety Week, which runs from 14th – 20th September.
We are giving 10 Facebookers the chance to win a Sleepsafe carbon monoxide alarm worth over £20. Out of the 10, we will then select one lucky winner who will bag a years boiler basic cover worth over £80; which includes a boiler service, a gas safe check and carbon monoxide testing in your home.
Please see the terms and conditions below on how to enter.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is 24|7 Home Rescue
- Employees of 24|7 Home Rescue or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The giveaway competition prize is 10x SleepSafe Carbon Monoxide Alarms (RRP £21.50 at www.mrcentralheating.co.uk as of Monday 31st August 2015). Out of the 10 winners which will be chosen at random, we will then choose one winner who will also win a one year’s Basic Boiler Package worth £84 (full details of the policy will be emailed to the winner).
- Enter the competition giveaway by commenting on the Facebook or Twitter posts (both will be pinned) with the hashtag #saynotoco.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 21st September 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 24|7 Home Rescue reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by 24|7 Home Rescue.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen at random on Monday 21st September 2015 via 24|7 Home Rescue’s Facebook and Twitter pages, as long as their website and newsletter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 24|7 Home Rescue will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- 24|7 Home Rescue’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to 24|7 Home Rescue and not to any other party.
If you have any questions about our competition that we have not covered, please call us on 0345 3192 247.