Dangerous gas work puts Tunbridge Wells family at risk

An illegal gas boiler installation could have potentially caused serious harm to a young family, a court has heard. In a hearing at Sevenoaks Magistrates’ Court on September 9th, Josephine Zielinski, a resident of Proctor Gardens in Leatherhead, admitted breaching Regulation 3(2) of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, and was fined £1,000 with…

Have you got your boiler ready for winter?

The UK is moving closer and closer to the Big Boiler Switch-On. The warmer months are drawing to a close, and people from every region of the country are preparing to clean the summer’s pollen and dust from their gas appliances and set up their central heating systems once more. Last year, HomeServe found that…