Are your Gas Appliances Serviced Annually?
Carbon Monoxide poisoning is a silent killer. One cannot see it or smell it! However, it is something all households should take seriously. Once carbon monoxide enters our blood stream, it can cause headache, dizziness, weakness, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion.
These conditions are not to be taken lightly. They can result in fatal and non-fatal incidents. In fact, out of the 500 incidents of CC in 2013-2014, 319 resulted in serious injury or death. This is precisely why we advocate getting your gas appliances serviced yearly.